葉月の部屋 フォーラム スクショ steam guard скачать

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #146107 返信
    DarylFibia
    ゲスト

Less 3 years ago, Valve started requiring the Steam Nimble App's 2-factor authentication for the benefit of trading and other features like competitive play. In retort to plain howl, Jesse and Geel from Scrap.tf created a desktop authenticator workaround, which would effectively emulate the smartphone app on your computer if you couldn't get a smartphone. Valve may not go together with their resolution, but the desktop authenticator provided a much-needed surrogate for people who couldn't easily put a phone charges to their power of dwelling, financial commitment, or other reasons, but weren't consenting to give up up trading. Nonetheless, bypassing 2-factor authentication in Steam comes with some straightforward liabilities скачать steam guard authenticator[/url]

Unfortunately, Jesse and Geel did not journal a website owing the Desktop Authenticator, and kept it exclusively on Github. However, forward of desire a website claiming to be from Jesse and Geel still popped up. This website forked the organization from the Desktop Authenticator, with a several further lines added to send a sample of your Steam account to the scammer to his server. If you handle his construct of the application, you're not fitting bypassing SteamGuard, you're effectively giving him access to it, in putting together to your account password.

Multiple people compel ought to reported this website as malicious, but over a year later the position remains buzzing and properly, undisturbed near the top of Google's search results since "Steam Desktop Authenticator". It doesn't look like the emotionally upset is prevalent away no purport how many people story it or moan so, I would like to put in mind of everyone that you should at worst download the Steam Desktop Authenticator from Jessecar's Github here

If you bear any doubt as to whether or not the fake Steam Desktop Authenticator I'm talking in the air is, in information, malicious, here is a brief but intricate overview and encypher critique from someone I asked to embezzle a look earlier this year. He was accomplished to sanction the print from that website does in deed data send your Steam credentials to the scammer's server. With as many people who have reported the locality to no avail, I don't regard as either Google or the website's hosting company bear any interest in taking effect no matter how many reports it gets, so we lack to be au fait of this scam.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: steam guard скачать

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

あなたの情報: