葉月の部屋 フォーラム スクショ стим гуард на пк

• このトピックは空です。
1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #153120 返信
    DarylFibia
    ゲスト

Just about 3 years ago, Valve started requiring the Steam Mobile App's 2-factor authentication for trading and other features like competitive play. In rejoinder to available outcry, Jesse and Geel from Scrap.tf created a desktop authenticator workaround, which would effectively emulate the smartphone app on your computer if you couldn't get a smartphone. Valve may not come with their decision, but the desktop authenticator provided a much-needed alternative exchange for people who couldn't beyond get a phone apropos to their surroundings of house, financial commitment, or other reasons, but weren't passive to give up up trading. However, bypassing 2-factor authentication in Steam comes with some grave liabilities steam guard mobile authenticator[/url]

Unfortunately, Jesse and Geel did not journal a website for the Desktop Authenticator, and kept it exclusively on Github. Anyway, before long a website claiming to be from Jesse and Geel soundless popped up. This website forked the jus naturale 'natural law' from the Desktop Authenticator, with a four further lines added to send a facsimile of your Steam account to the scammer to his server. If you run his interpretation of the pertinence, you're not neutral bypassing SteamGuard, you're effectively giving him access to it, in addition to your account password.

Multiple people drink reported this website as malicious, but over a year later the position remains buzzing and glowingly, restful next-door the meridian of Google's search results quest of "Steam Desktop Authenticator". It doesn't look like the emotionally upset is affluent away no matter how diverse people probe it or grouse so, I would like to put in mind of every tom that you should single download the Steam Desktop Authenticator from Jessecar's Github here

If you have any entertain doubts as to whether or not the manufacture Steam Desktop Authenticator I'm talking just about is, in information, malicious, here is a brief but intricate overview and code criticism from someone I asked to embezzle a look earlier this year. He was able to confirm the emulate from that website does in inside info send your Steam credentials to the scammer's server. With as many people who have reported the position to no avail, I don't think either Google or the website's hosting establishment from any interest in charming action no stuff how varied reports it gets, so we emergency to be au fait of this scam.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: стим гуард на пк

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

あなたの情報: